Alaska Fellowship of Christian Athletes along with Grace Christian School and Anchorage Christian School are proud to be host to what is quickly becoming one of Alaska's premier athletic events.
On April 11-12, 2008, Alaska was introduced to the Big C Relays, a two-day track and field meet held in North America's only 400-meter indoor track. As the snow was falling, twenty-five teams and over 700 athletes from South Central Alaska convened in the comfortable 60-degree climate of The Dome. 2012 saw thirty-seven teams and over 1,100 athletes as word got out about the fun, fast competition.
The Big C Relays is like no other track meet in Alaska - special events, hospitality, student-athlete recognition and unique awards. Of course, there's the King of the Hill.
2014 promises to be exciting as we invite more teams, include more events and highlight Alaska's talented student-athletes.
- The Princess Cruises Fastest Alaskan will deterrmine the swiftest in the North.
- Who is Alaska's Greatest Athlete? Find out during the Alaska Air National Guard Pentathlon.
- Will we see a four-minute mile during the Skinny Raven Laird Prosser Mile?
- The Young will take on the Masters in the Masters Challenge high jump.
See all the action April 4-5, 2014.
No other time throughout the year will this many high school athletes participate in an event of this magnitude. It's fast....It's exciting....It's
THE BIG C RELAYS!
Past Guest Athletes
Bryan Clay, 2008 Olympic Decathlon Gold Medalist
Ashton Eaton, 2012 Olympic Decathlon Gold Medalist & World Record Holder
Dave Johnson, 1992 Olympic Bronze Medalist
Brian Oldfield, 1972 Olympic Shot Put
The success of the Big C Relays is, in no small part, due to our many sponsors, contributors and volunteers. If you're interested in supporting this community event, please contact us or make your tax deductible donation* today.
We use VolunteerSpot for our volunteer opportunities. If you know you would like to help, visit us today for your personal invitation.
* Grace Christian School is a non-profit 501(c)(3). Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Visitors to our site